sync in Bidule (Re: Sparce 'n Spacey, part 2: fretless guitar)

Short add-on here:

On Mac I use the "MIDI Clock To Sync" Bidule module to create a
master (Bidule "native") clock sync from the MIDI Clock signal sent
out by the Augustus Loop plug-in. "MIDI Clock To Sync" also worked
fine when I tested under Windows for FXpansions GURU, that typically
doesn't catch up on the VST2.0 sync format. I don't have any
experience with the NI stuff Mark uses, but I think there's a fair
chance it would work.

per