Re: Static Loops, Quantized Sequences and Music that Breathes

In a message dated 8/16/2007 10:21:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, midifriedchicken@comcast.net writes:
I just use Stylus with chaos.
Thumbs up!
You do any importing of home made slices with Stylus via Recycle? I am just "getting there" now and wondering what the chaos possibilities are if any. Stylus RMX is the bomb. Who knows, someday I might actually quit playing with it long enough to research Reaktor 5 which I have had and barely touched for te last 3 months. Damn lack of personal time, if only we could loop that stuff and jump in for a few centuries.