Re: Static Loops, Quantized Sequences and Music that Breathes

I have not had the oppurtunity (or time) to experiment with home made-slices. That seems like another language to me right now. My friggin bottom memory slot on my Powerbook just went bad, so Im saddled with lower then usual CPU at the moment.
So what Im forced to do to save CPU is to render Stylus loops to audio then create a more random feel by using Follow Actions in Live. This works great but its not very good for work flow.

From: BreachinThePeace@aol.com
In a message dated 8/16/2007 10:21:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, midifriedchicken@comcast.net writes:
I just use Stylus with chaos.

Thumbs up!
You do any importing of home made slices with Stylus via Recycle? I am just "getting there" now and wondering what the chaos possibilities are if any. Stylus RMX is the bomb. Who knows, someday I might actually quit playing with it long enough to research Reaktor 5 which I have had and barely touched for te last 3 months. Damn lack of personal time, if only we could loop that stuff and jump in for a few centuries.