would you folks mind signing your posts?

Hi everyone,

I'm on the daily digest and because of the huge traffic of the impending
loop festival
I just don't have time to get to the website but , instead, read the daily
digest.

It only lists peoples e-mail addresses and not their names.

Would you all mind signing your posts so the digest only people can know
who
is saying what?

As an example,    who is midifriedchicken?      who is BreachinThePeace?

thanks,

Also,  while we are at it...................I'm getting half a dozen daily
digests a day because people are just hitting return
on their replies to threads and including a lot of unnecessary extra
quoted
wordage in their replies.

We've talked about this several times but the Daily Digest is intended to
be
able to save internet time for people who
are time challenged but still want to participate.

Please be kind and edit your return posts and only quote relevant passages
in the threads you are writing.
It makes rereading a thread much easier.

respectfully yours,   Rick Walker