Re: processors? se-70

>I wouldn't describe it that way,  the SE-70 and VF-1 are quite different
>in
> their sounds.
> -Qua

Well, that's right, the VF-1 is not a newer version of the SE-70 because
it
is a VF-1 and not a an SE-71, or SE-80, etc. But the VF1 is the follow on
the SE-70, or better put, the SE-70 is the predecessor to the VF-1. That's
how I'm seeing the two posioned all over the internet on many sites and
forums.  See effect comparisons below.

One thing for certain on my side, I used to use to GT-3, and I liked the
guitar synth on that unit much better than the VF-1. Very weird...even
though the parameter on each look the same, the VF-1 guitar synth doesn't
track as well as the GT-3.

SE-70 effects

1 REVERB
2 AMBIENCE
3 CHORUS
4 PHASER
5 VOCODER
6 EQUALIZER
7 OVERDRIVE
8 DISTORTION
9 SLOW GEAR
10 AUTO WAH
11 GUITAR AMP SIMULATOR
12 AUTO PAN
13 FEEDBACKER
14 BASS AMP SIMULATOR
15 GUITAR SYNTH
16 MIXER
17 GATE REVERB
18 DELAY
19 PITCH SHIFT
20 FLANGER
21 RING MODULATOR
22 NOISE SUPPRESSOR
23 ROTARY
24 COMPRESSOR
25 LIMITER
26 ENHANCER
27 VIBRATO
28 TREMOLO
29 DUCKING DELAY
30 DE-ESSER
31 BASS SYNTH
32 VOCAL CANCELER
33 HUM CANCELER
34 SAMPLER
35 REPEAT PLAY

VF-1 Effects/Algorithms:

PB8 VOCODER
PB9 VoiceTRANSFORM (Voice Transformer).
PB10 ISOLATOR
PB11 LOFI PROCESSOR
PB12 REVERB 1
PB13 REVERB 2
PB14 GATE REVERB
PB15 2CH RSS (2 channel RSS
PB16 DELAY RSS
6
PB17 CHORUS RSS
PB18 REVERB RSS
PB19 RSS PANNER
PB20 DELAY
PB21 MultiTAP DELAY (20 TAP)
PB22 TAPE ECHO201
PB23 MIC SIMULATOR
PB24 SPACE CHORUS
PB25 StFLANGER DLY (Stereo Flanger Delay
PB26 StPHASER DLY (Stereo Phaser Delay
PB27 StCHORUS DLY (Stereo Chorus Delay)
PB28 STEREO PS DLY (Stereo Pitch Shifter Delay)
PB29 STEREO MULTI
PB30 10GRAPHIC EQ (10-Band Graphic Equalizer
PB31 HUM CANCELER
PB32 VOCAL CANCELER
PB33 REVERB+REVERB
PB34 CHORUS+REVERB