First Loop Sync

Hi loopers,

I was trying to use Ableton Live on mac os x (intel) computer to make
a loop station using live effects to use in a real-time performance.

But I am unable to solve a sync problem. I canīt program the loops to
play in sync with the first loop recorded.

I guess that to solve this problem:
- the duration of every clip has to  be a multiple integer of the
duration of the first recorded clip.
- all the clips should start at the same point

I have seen that other people had this problem, but i don't seem to
find a solution anywhere.
Maybe i should use a specific Plug-In...? Witch?

Thanks for your time! I would appreciate if someone could point me in
the right direction.