Not looping, but if you're into jazz, circa 1963,

I've set up a site at myspace for an outdoors jazz concert that we did when some of us were just out of high school.

It was recorded by one of the guys in the band, ie, he pushed the record button when we started playing.  The stereo mics were aimed towards the piano (somewhat out of tune), and the rest of the band.  I was working with a 3rd or 4th generation cassette tape, but overall, it's fairly good.

Has anyone studied with Mike Rendish (the young arranger for the concert) at Berklee in Boston?  He's semi-retired now, but taught there for forty some years.

Tom