virtual baggy pants - Ninjam of Os/Daryl Shawn/Rainer Straschill

About this track http://download.yousendit.com/20FD547B357410E6 Daryl had
to say:

> Rainer, thanks for posting this. Great title! This was terribly fun, I
> rarely get to play along with beats and with all the nice keyboard and
> guitar textures, I ended up fooling around more with cassette abuse than
> usual. Ya'll both play with such taste and restraint that it was really
> a treat.

So to correct myself, "that's Daryl Shawn on the right on acustic guitar
and cassette abuse". What I really liked about this session (apart from
the really nice synth textures Os did, which you already mentioned) were
your scratch-style sounds (which I used in a kinda-hiphop-dj-style a
little more than 2 minutes into the track) and how Os looped the
contribution of other participants (thanks to his VST implementation of
the ninjam client) like with the short guitar segment at 7:15 which
mysteriously reappears at 8:36.

Yes, really a nice session indeed. Look forward to it appearing on the
upcoming "kbyermusik" release.

            Rainer