Re: Repeat something exactly twice, then stop

The laptop solution might allow you to do that with ease, but there's
all that other EDP functionality that's not available and apparently
never will be.  At this point in my setup, switching to a laptop setup
would be the weight difference between an EDP and an Alesis Nanoverb,
plus the better part of two thousand dollars.

All looping tools have at least one feature that no other tool does,
and at least one feature missing for seemingly no good reason.

TH