Re: "virtual baggy pants" - Ninjam of Os/Daryl Shawn/Rainer Straschill

Thanks for that, Rainer - I'd almost forgotten about that session!
Some good sounds there. Now if I could just get that ninjam plugin to
be stable for more than 20 minutes at a time, we'd be onto
something... (I suspect that's why the keyboards suddenly cut out
towards the start of that mix btw, I probably crashed).

I seem to recall having a lot of fun looping a short bit of vocal you
did - but then realising that ninjam had dropped the connection and
you guys probably weren't hearing it. Did any of that come over?