Re: Macbook Looping V rc-20xl (with more questions)

Kelly Coyle wrote:
> 1, An interface box with a mic pre and inputs for your beatbox. Just a
> sec, off to Google...
>
> This would work, $64.
>
> http://www.zzounds.com/item--ARTTMPPS
>
> 2. The beatbox. I'd actually love to hear the options here.
>
> 3. A full-range amp of some kind. I'd suggest those three-piece
> computer speakers -- they sound pretty good and cost $50.
>
> 4. The mic. I like my round blue mic, What is it? Here, $100:
>
> http://www.zzounds.com/item--BALBALL
>
> 5. Sooperlooper works for your looper, and you have your hands free,
> so you can forego the footpedal. Or Augustus Loop.
>
> 6. Garage Band.
>
> There, you're good. $200 + the beatbox.

First off, thanks so much! second, my "beatbox" is my vocal cords. I'm a
"vocal percussionist" to be pretentious about it.

Here is what i am thinking. No matter what I am getting the XM8500 mic.
I already have really nice computer speakers

so my next question is, how much are mid pedals if I wanted them, and
would I be able to switch "tracks" like the RC-20xl? And, if I where to
use the RC-20xl can i still use my computer speakers as an amp?

And for live looping how does Sooperlooper with some midi-pedals really
stack up to an RC-20xl?

And If i use the RC-20xl, how to i set up to be able to record my
sessions on my macbook?

I am so close to making a decision... im excited!

you guys are great