LooperWiki needed.

The Looper Delight website needs a wiki devoted to the method that is
looping. I have been absolutely loving the discussions lately. The geek
factor the past few weeks has been off the charts. But there are often
terms I see here that I am unaware of. During the discussion of the
software Repeater there were refrences to several software devices that
were a mystery to me (VDP? something like that) But I come across stuff I
don't really understand all the time. And I'm somewhat experienced.