RE: o.t. READING

> a wonderful book that i finished a bit ago "CLOUD ATLAS" by  david
mitchel, i highly recommend, (mr peters, i think you would really enjoy
this)

think so? ok, I've ordered it :-)  thanks for the recommendation Mr.
Nemoguitt ...

books I've read recently:

Jed McKenna, Spiritually Incorrect Enlightenment (very interesting,
although
I'm not quite sure yet what to think of it)
Michael Swanwick, Vacuum Flowers (wonderful space-cyberpunk stuff somewhat
similar to Schismatrix)
Michael Swanwick, Stations of the Tide (incredible stuff, mindblowingly
creative SF)
The Kitchen Chronicles: Lunches with J. Krishnamurti (fun to read if you
like Krishnamurti)
Joan Tollifson: Awake in the Heartland (another spirituality book and one
that really does it for me)
Graham Bennett: Soft Machine - Out-Bloody-Rageous (the Soft Machine
biography)

-Michael www.michaelpeters.de