Re: Laptop Looping

At 4:36 PM +0000 8/23/07, midifriedchicken@comcast.net wrote:
>Specifically with SooperLooper. I need an overcomplicated track
>setup to use it. Even then, It still can't be setup with 3 loops and
>selectively send audio through it. Don't get me wrong. I love Live 6.

Gotcha.  I've had some issues with setting up SooperLooper in Live
previously (mostly due to my getting impatient and moving on to
something else before resolving all the problems).  But then again,
it was SooperLooper that started me looking at Bidule in the first
place, back when I had to deal with some Jack issues.

As for overcomplicated track setups, yeah, I got a few of those.  But
then I mock up the same thing in Bidule and wind up with patch cords
all over the place too.  Can't win...  :P

Like I said, I love 'em both, but for some reason my setup keeps
coming out more CPU efficient in Live, so I've stuck with that.

        --m.
--
_____
"the wind in my heart; the dust in my head...."