DigiTech JamMan for sell

I'm selling my DigiTech JamMan Looper, with the FS3X tswitch.  It's in
really good condition.  It has some velcro on the bottom of the looper
that was put on there to attach to a pedal board. Shouldn't make a
difference, though.

On top of that, I'm throwing in a 512 megabyte CompactFlash card.

I'm asking $300.00 (If you bought a new one, you'd pay that much and
still wouldn't get the FS3X switch, and it would normally only come
witha 128 megabyte CompactFlash card)  I need to sell this quickly
though.  If you feel it's too expensive, make an offer!

I accept paypal.  If you're not in the Raleigh, NC area, abotu $10.00
for shipping should handle it.

Joey