Re: Re: .o.t. READING

And don't forget "The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test" by Tom Wolfe.  Quite entertaining.

Tony

On 8/24/07, burnett@pobox.com <burnett@pobox.com> wrote:
On Fri, 24 Aug 2007, Rev Fever wrote:

More on American 1960s countercultural reading:

In addition to Rick Walker's recommendation of _What the Dormouse Said_
and the Rev's recommendation of _Acid Dreams_ (I also thought _Dreams_
was great), I would mention _Turn Off Your Mind: The Mystic Sixties and
the Dark Side of the Age of Aquarius_ by Gary Lachman, who's been writing
after being possibly better known as a founding member of the 80s group
Blondie.

best,
Steve Burnett  Subscape Annex   http://www.subscapeannex.com/

--