Re: RC-2 : First impressions / comparison RC-50

To stop and erase at the same time, just double-click
holding the second click for 2-seconds.  Or for two steps,
you could always turn the loop volume down to nothing
before erasing.

I've had loads of fun with the simplicity of the RC-2 in
the last week myself. One thing I did that improved the
experience (which may or may not work for all you
guitarists), I took off the footpedal off and play the
switch beneath and other settings with one hand. It's
pretty easy to feel without glancing down. This little
stompbox is small enough that you can probably mount it on
your instrument of choice with a simple velcro strip.

As a vocalist, I've taken to wearing my RC-2 over my
shoulder with a guitar strap held in by the input and
output cords, right at the jacks. I'm really excited to
take this to Burning Man next week, wearing an Anchor
AN-1000 monitor, Brunton Solo portable power plant, and
looping all over the damn place!

I heartily concur with the complaint about saving loops,
though. I don't use that function at all because you have
to stop and look at the thing and give it a while before
you can use what you're saving. Setting it all up in
advance isn't really live looping now is it? I am so
spoiled by my Echoplex.

Sam Rogers
One Mouth Band

MySpace: www.myspace.com/onemouthband