RE: RC-2 : First impressions / comparison RC-50

Yeah, this can be done, although a little awkward on the fly this way.
Sometimes I am amazed I can double click on the beat and keep playing live
seamlessly- I think double clicking and holding must be a learned skill.
Reaching down and turning the knob isn't really an option, and more awkward
still.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com/collectives/

To stop and erase at the same time, just double-click
holding the second click for 2-seconds.  Or for two steps,
you could always turn the loop volume down to nothing
before erasing.