Re: a few questoins about the rc20

Stephen,

As far as I know the only way to isolate the "wet" signal (I assume
you mean only the loop) with the RC 20 is with a separate mixer, and
it was fairly complicated.  I seem to remember getting some advice on
how to do that from someone on this list.  I'll see if I can dig that
up.  For me, it was too involved and time consuming, but I think some
of that stuff is either intuitive or not depending on how your brain
works.  It wasn't intuitive for me.

I had mentioned in a post a couple of days ago that being able to
isolate that loop only signal was a big reason I now use the RC50,
particularly when playing with a drummer.  I've been told that the
new Boomerang will also have this (as did the old one, though I
remember that signal being weaker).

Hope that's helpful,

John