Re: TC Konnekt24D revisited (was "comparison Fireface400 vs. Fireface800")

On 26 aug 2007, at 20.19, Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill wrote:

> Summarizing:
> If I had to buy an audio interface right at this moment, it would
> be the TC
> Electronic Konnekt24D. I simply don't see a reason (for me) to
> spend that
> much more for the Fireface400.

I wouldn't buy any gear of that sort without doing an extensive hands-
on listening test or talk to someone that has done that. Maybe that's
why I seem to end up with different RME boxes all the time ;-) You
simply get what you pay for.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)