Re: RME Firewire 800 and Guitar Amp Sim

On 27 aug 2007, at 23.22, Doug Cox wrote:

> Per, what's the incremental CPU hit you see when you start the
> Amplitube VST?
>
> As you know, every little bit counts.  If it's in the 10% or less
> range - it might be worth a look for me

Depends on which computer I use, of course. I'm not sure either,
because I never use it as standalone, only as VST plug-in and with
some other effects. But typically using the Amplitube VST, Mobius and
three to four other VST effect plug-ins I'm hoovering between 40 and
50 percent of the 2 GHz Centrino (1 core/cpu).

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)