how to unsubscribe

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007, Matthew Johnson wrote:

> why have I not been taken off the list yet, how long does it normally

As I understand the list operation, you have to unsubscribe yourself,
people won't do it for you.

"I'm sorry, I need to unsubscribe from Looper's Delight. How do I do that?
It's not that I dislike people there or anything, you understand.

To unsubscribe, send mail with the word "unsubscribe" in both the subject
and body, and no sig files or anything else, to:

If you are on the digest version of Looper's Delight, send your
unsubscribe request to:

Don't send your unsubscribe message to the list, or people will make fun
of you and you will feel like a dork."

Steve Burnett  Subscape Annex http://www.subscapeannex.com/