Re: Echoplex Footpedal odd behaviour - help?

It usually means that one of the switches has gotten dirt in it, or is
wearing out.  Get some contact cleaner, open up the foot controller
and clean out the switches.  You can check if the switch is clean by
measuring the resistance of each switch when depressed and then
comparing it to the resistance values that are posted on the LD site
somewhere in the Tools of the Trade section.  As I recall there's a
base value for the leftmost switch, and then each one increases by a
multiple of that as you move to the right.  Switches that get used the
most wear out sooner of course.

TH