Re: im about to start a war

I must chime in here for just a moment...

I just got my first MacBookPro, my first Intel machine, in other words.. I've never ventured toward windows in my life before...

Now I know why...

Granted, my old warhorse is starting to fall apart, so i needed another machine anyway, but I'm most excited to be able to finally use MOBIUS...

So using Boot Camp, I installed windows...

I'm still progressing toward getting it working smoothly, but, my god, WHAT an obtuse operating system.  I'm wasting time just FINDING things...

so I realize I'm not addressing the performance angle you guys are dealing with, but I've already wasted enough time that I'm already questioning whether using MOBIUS is time efficient, so what does THAT say about this platform.  I've heard plenty of stories about drivers and conflicts ( like Kris has mentioned ), but so far, of course, i'm okay...

I know, I know, I'll figure it out, but jeez...

t.