Re: RC-2 : First impressions (RC-2 vs. RC20XL)

Hi Joshua

I did prefer the RC-2 over RC-20XL for the following reason:
I have already an RC-50 if I need all the features (i.e. Reverse). All I
wanted was to have a really small and portable looper. RC-2 works great
for this and seems realiable so far.
Concerning MIC input, it's nice but I plan to use an FX pedal before the
looper, so a direct MIC input would not help that much for me.

SO, to sum it up, it is just personal taste. Check it out yourself what
you need. And I would really take a look at the RC-50. It's really not
that expensive anymore, a real bargain I'd say!

Best rgds
Buzap