Re: im about to find some files

Not the way I described it in my post (below) I'm afraid. The point
was Finder not being able to keep a view if you want to look into a
folder not in the same "tree". Windows makes this possible by
providing two "global columns" inside which the list viewing can take
place. This particular file viewing context is so far unbeaten by
Finder.

Per