RE: live(streamning) from punkt - Hassel - Molvaer

> > One of Norways most exiting Festivals Featuring Jon
> > Hassel - Peter Schwab - Michyo Yagi- Nils Petter
> > Molvaer and many more.

did anyone see Jon Hassell's set? I missed it - ack. Too bad because I've
never seen nor heard his Solid State piece. I hope it's gonna be archived
(there is an archive on www.buggesroom.com, containing lots of interesting
stuff such as a piece by the Eivind Aarset group ... btw Eivind has done a
new CD and I expect it to land in my postbox today !!)

-Michael www.michaelpeters.de