Re: Alternative to a laptop?

In a message dated 8/31/2007 6:57:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, perboysen@gmail.com writes:
Wonder if the new "all-in-one" iMac would be a good alternative to a
laptop?
http://www.apple.com/imac/

Much less expensive, better performance and way larger hard drive. I
have not been able to find a figure on weight or exact measures. But
the 20" model would fit nicely into this soft-case:
http://www.ilugger.com/blue-imac-carrying-case.cfm

Maybe one should by one of these, use an iPhone as a wireless
keyboard to run Windows XP with Mobius?  ;-))

Per
Interesting to say the least/. What are your thoughts on rack space configurations Per? Are these decent alternatives to the laptop. Also:

But as a "for instance" - a Macbook Pro (Intel CPU) that tries to use 4MB of RAM will also face the config problem I mentioned before.
Please forgive me for bringing this back up but I just gotta know. This is a wee bit mind blowing for me. Is this somewhat easy to overcome? Deep down inside, I really would LOVE to have a Mac Book Pro, but if this is the case some major air just vacated me balloon...