Re: POLL about OffTopic Posts at Loopers Delight

i find this poll a bit late.....there is an LDOT group already set up and i find it somewhat freeing to write about whatever, books, movies, the weather, my garden, guitars and strings.....so far most folk want to leave things as they are till someone mentions poor little ol mr. potter then people leave the list like rats off of a sinking ship.....i wish you could see me chompin on some bubble gum when i say "WHATEVER!".....:).....michael

www.ct-collective.com
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci/
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar11