Re: Anybody see this? Eventide delay unit w/ loop mode

Thanks for the info.  I suspected someone here would have the skinny.

I actually have a couple more questions

- is there any sort of sync capability when using the loop mode?  If so,
does the looped material change speed and/or pitch?

- Is the feedback rate variable using CC messages?

- am I right that that the loop can't be saved; and that the USB port is
just for software updates, and not for digital out or file management

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Ash
White Plains, NY