[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]

Re: looking for telecasrter string ferrules in Germany (O.T.)


> I having a hard time trying to find the little
> telecaster string ferrules that are in the back for my
> Telecaster here in germany,does anybody know where i
> could find them and what they are called in German?

Have you tried Rockinger (www.rockinger.de)? They certainly sell them. 
They call them 'Saitenführungshülsen'.