Re: Most programmable midi foot controller

On 16 sep 2007, at 10.16, L.A. Angulo wrote:

> Gang i think our dream has finally come true
>
> http://www.gordius.be/pics/gordius-little-giant_lg1.JPG
>
> and i am very excited about reading its reviews,gotta
> start saving my pennies now!
> Luis

Hi Luis,

Yes, I have also been monitoring these nice products. The Little
Giant, on your linked picture, has the perfect dimensions for me. But
unfortunately I have to say that the lack of expression pedal support
is a show stopper for me.

The Little Giant Module supports expression pedals, though. But this
module seems to be targeted as an "add-on" to a Behringer FCB1010
pedal. It's just that most musicians don't have a problem with the
FCB not having enough functions but simply with the FCB being too
big. Too bad this company did not research the market properly. Great
products except for that.

However, eventually you may be able to run the Little Giant Module as
an extension to their own Little Giant, something I can't find out by
the web site? The closest is this hint: "Obviously, this module can
serve equally well with other foot controllers". If those two can be
run in tandem it might provide expression pedals with the Little
Giant. I'd like such a set-up ;-)

Did anyone find information on the wight of these boards? A big deal
when shopping stuff like this is to keep your performance rig in the
cabin luggage when traveling by air (you can play a gig without your
extra shirts and shampoo, if checked in luggage gets delayed).

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)