RE:peater (was OT fretless)

>>But seriously, can we get back to talking about the GEAR?<<

yeah, OK. erm.... so the new repeater software.... anyone given it a
good thrashing yet? I can't get used to the thing staying in record when
I get to the end of a brand-new loop. it's wonderful, but needs caution,
especially if you have to carry on playing but don't necessarily want to
double-track the first few notes of y'r loop......

as for midi-looping, I am still nuts about the p3 midi sequencer being
able to record polyphonic loops & stay in replace/overdub. I can't think
of another midi devcice past or present that does this.

that better? :-)

d.