Re: WAS: Who uses looping in their promo material? NOW:Prerecordedmaterial

I gave up on that approach when I discovered Racer X's second album "Second
Heat"
with one of Gilbert's protoge student, Bruce Broulliette dueling with him.
Since then,
I have never heard another human being play the guitar that fast. In fact,
when I first
heard it, my ego was shocked and stunned, because I couldn't even mimick the
speed
like I did with Gilbert, Malmsteen, etc. I was convinced that this guy sold
his soul to
the devil to play that super huma fast. I heard it and said to myself:
"impossible".

Mattias IA Eklundh.

> "Chops" being just the starting point as part of the toolbox.

Agreed.

Kris

--
The Playing Orchestra: http://www.telefonica.net/web2/tpo