RE: problem w/live looping using mic

It is also very useful to seperate the audio streams that you may be looping ....

so that if you need to loop a guitar/cello, the mic input is not bleeding i when you record the instrument.  This way you only need to worry about feedback when you are actually planning to loop a vocal part.

If you don't have a looper with multiple inputs, you can always use a mixer and just turn that input on/off ..... which is what keller williams and some of the other big name loopers do.

> From: cello@zoekeating.com
> Subject: Re: problem w/live looping using mic
> Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 17:44:37 -0700
> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>
> oh...i forgot something....
>
> i separate out my live sound from the looped sound and send the house
> 3 inputs (loops L&R, and the cello). this allows them to turn your
> live sound up, without turning up the loops and vice versa.

Kick back and relax with hot games and cool activities at the Messenger Café. Play now!