RE: problem w/live looping using mic

> i separate out my live sound from the looped sound and send the house> 3
>inputs (loops L&R, and the cello). this allows them to turn your> live
>sound up, without turning up the loops and vice versa.>

Thanks for your input, Zoe-- all good points. I'm not sure how I'd
separate the sound in my case, though. My set-up is rather simple (which
is good for me!): I use one single mike to sing live through & to do loops
through. No house mic (PA mic), & so the sound is all mixed together into
one channel. That also helps to prevent feedback-- no other live mic
hanging out there in front of me. Also my looper is a simple one (Akai
Headrush), don't know how I'd separate the sound with that. But I guess
the bottom line is that I need to do whatever possible to make sure the
least amount of sound leaks into my mic during loop recording.
Unfortunately, that can be a very difficult task.

By the way, I checked out your website & you're amazing.

My latest "project" is called "Sidewalk Beggar", a humble undertaking
considering your accomplishments.

Chris D.
Las Vegas, Nevada
More photos; more messages; more whatever – Get MORE with Windows Live™
Hotmail®. NOW with 5GB storage.