Reason 4

Hello everyone.

I love love love this forum. I'm learning so much from this sophisticated community.

I'm new to this forum and music technology.  I'm an accomplished guitarist-I'm not sure if thats good or bad-I want to keep my mind open and free.

 Has anyone purchased or upgraded to Reason 4? And if so what are your thoughts? Is it even worthy of discussion on this forum?:-)

Chuck Silva  DetROIT USA