Re: OT: Found sounds, contact mic recommendation

Howdy,

 Yes, I don't see why not. I'm especially intrigued by
the 3rd wire which the 273-064 also had. Could it be
the same transducer? Justunsolder the evtra lead and
wire as usual. On the rat-shack peizo it was blue. If
this one is, I'm going to buy some more. Even though
I'm sitting on about 20of them. Thanx.
Rig

http://www.allspectrum.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=453

> Jeff

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who
knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.