Re: new music posted

Paul, this sounds intriguing (even though I haven't actually listened
to any of the music yet :-). Providing the sonic background, or, as you
nicely put it, wallpaper for art openings, performances etc. has
fascinated me for some time as it transcends the traditional concert
setting.

Cheers

Nico
www.recpro.ch