Re: AW: programmable delay?

I should have been more explicit, I was thinking more along the stomp
box form, as I will need 5 units.
  I just wondered if there was a reasonably cheap programmable delay
of up to about 8 seconds lurking unnoticed in a cheap stomp box
somewhere, like the zoom, which would be perfect (despite less than
stellar sound quality) with a higher resolution on the delay times.

leon