Re: OT, but getting close to not-OT: guitar/sax improv sessions

On 6 okt 2007, at 05.25, Krispen Hartung wrote:

> http://www.box.net/shared/mh5o4t82a0
>
> On this, I'm just playing my Taylor nylon string acoustic through
> my Schertler "David" amp....no laptop, max/msp, or radical effects.
> It's quiet liberating to sit down and play like this once in a
> while...sort of tests whether I can still express myself with the
> instrument alone, without the assistance of electronics.

Excellent!

But why call in "assistance of electronics"? You should add them
carefully this flow. I mean, everything you need to make great music
is already there. It's a great joy to hear how you guys are looping
'n swooping ideas.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)