Re: WHAT DO WE LOOK LIKE, (Flickr group)

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007, Rick Walker wrote:

> A couple of people have mentioned a sentiment that I share with them:
> It's great to attach a face to the names of some of the people who
>contribute
> here at the l.d. board.
>
> Could we put a page up or ten up at the website that has photos next to
>all
> the people who are here at the site?
>
> I think it would be great if we could attach names to faces.

I created a Flickr group this morning to get this started. If you are
on Flickr, add yourself to the "LoopersDelightLoopers group", and add a
picture of yourself to the group. As I created the group five minutes ago,
at the moment there's just one picture of me playing theremin :).

http://www.flickr.com/groups/500341@N24/

Hope this helps.

regards,
Steve Burnett   Subscape Annex  http://www.subscapeannex.com/