Re: Augustas Loop Question

Basically "what Per said" - I think he knows Augustus better than I do
now, and I wrote it!

You can overdub. It's really not designed as an EDP-style looper - it
takes a different design philosophy, which means it can't do some EDP
things, but then again it can do a lot that an EDP can't.

cheers,
os.

--
os@collective.co.uk