From: tEd ® KiLLiAn [mailto:tedkillian@charter.net]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 3:35 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Newbie! (DD 20 question)

Scott,

On Oct 12, 2007, at 2:39 AM, Scott Stroud wrote:

> When going through the DD 20 in delay mode (100% or near) can you cut
> off your input at some point, meaning can you get some loops (delays)
> going and then hit the pedal again and play over the delaying loops
> dry?

Yes, this is exactly the way it operates in delay mode.

> Am now waiting for my Lexicon Vortex which I got off ebay to arrive!!!

What fun!

I own a couple of those myself.

I never play without at least one

Andy Butler (also on the LD list) is a Master at getting the most out
of the Vortex.

I think he has a web page somewhere dedicated to tips and tricks, etc.

I don't have the link handy at the moment though.

Cheers,

Ted