Peter Boysen and Instant Multiply

Hi Peter,

I came across this thread and wondered how you use instant multiply.

"A third way is to use the Instant Multiply function. I like that for
setting up drum loops by vocal beatboxing on one track. Start out
with a simple one bar beat. Hit "next loop" (with "Copy Sound"
activated) and while the same audio is now playing back in this new
loop you hit Instant Multiply to make it three or four times longer,
just in time so you can punch in a fill at the last quarter note or
so. With the latest Mobius version these settings (that used to be
global) can be defined as track unique settings. So if you want, you
can have your own set-up with tracks behaving a little differently,
thus allowing you to use specific looping techniques on certain
tracks. Lots of fun to be had with that :-)"

This seems closer to the way I would use Mobius.
Is it a script?
Do you have a configuration setup for this?

Thanks,

Andre