OT - finding a record label

yes I know there's an OT list but I wanted to reach more of you :-)

In 1996 I recorded an hour of algorithmic music (together with a friend) -
computer composed music for digital piano and percussion that sounds, IMO,
like a mix of very early Stockhausen, Conlon Nancarrow, and here and there
like hypothetical Zappa percussion music. (No loops although there are
repetitions.) I cleaned up these recordings last year and I like them so
much that I'd love to see them on a real CD, like in the old days.

Here's some of it, with some info:
http://www.michaelpeters.de/impossiblemusic.htm

Alas, I have no idea how to find an appropriate label, one that would be
interested in this kind of music. As an avid reader of WIRE I even feel
intimidated by the plethora of labels out there. And I don't want to send a
million copies around for nothing. There are probably 1000 labels which
could be potential candidates. The project has been lying around dormant
for
quite a while because I simply don't know what to do.

Any label experienced lovers of the classical avantgarde out there who can
recommend something?

-Michael