Re: Other Loop Festivals?

The California Loopfest is fairly unique among music festivals for its loop-centric orientation.  I'm unaware of another "loop festival" near Ohio.

However, consider that it's not that venues in your area aren't loop friendly, but rather that they aren't open to the type of music you wish to play which happens to involve looping.

TH