Im Back + Repeater value

Just wanted to say a bit HI to all on here.

I have posted on here under the name Lol C, Phill Wilson and Blackface
over
the years I have finally settled on MyOneManBand as a stage name and
phillwilson for my email address so hopefully this will be the last time I
have to re-introduce myself to the group...Hope you all had fun at the
Loop
Fest.
I have been away due to EDP issues that where finally solved with a small
cicular saw and  a LOT of guts!! now back to two fully functional EDPs and
in multiloop echoplex heaven finally (had them both about a year but never
both working at the same time.

anyways, now Im up and running I have decided that I no longer need my
Repeater, I have buyer lined up but dont know what to ask, I want some
money
to put towards a Varix 600 and a drum Machine but have no idea what they
are
going for these days, its the first gen one (did the second ones come
out?)
and is in perfect working order.

On another note, I would like to tell everyone what a good guy Shane at
British Audio is...he gave me so much assistance with my EDP problem
considering he is an engineer and obviously was telling me stuff that he
usually charges for...Im in the UK so I couldnt use him but if you are
stateside I would trust this guy with your babies!!

anyways, good to be back

Phill MyOneManBand

The next generation of Hotmail is here!  http://www.newhotmail.co.uk