Re: Colored MacBook shells

hei cara.. i remember that were warren sirota or ted killian,
though maybe i'm wrong... why don'y you look in the apple site?

at least in the spanish site they are selling that colored shells
you are referring to. i supose all sites it's the same.

just give it a look to the menu on the left of the site.

hope it helps,
raul.