Re: Y2K7 - thanks to Rick and the performers!

Hi everyone,

Thanks for rockin' it at the LoopFestival this last weekend. I had a
blast in the few hours I was there. I wish I could've stayed longer,
but I was petsitting for a friend. I really enjoyed the few sets I was
able to hear.

Additional thanks to the folks who made it happen - Rick Walker,
Rodent, Chris Cohn, Mark Hamburg, Krispen Hartung, and the guy running
the sound boards whose name I didn't get!

Matt Davignon
www.ribosomemusic.com